The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Finally Friday!!!

Bleh...
Yup, I'll be doing the same thing for the next 9 weeks plus... Hmm... no wonder why this kind of job is assigned to temporary staff... Soonner or later, my eyes are going to spoil after prolong use of the computer. Well, my eyesight is very poor already (800 degrees on left, 550 degrees on right), think after my contract ends, it might reach more than 1000 degress each for both eyes...

Well, at least I seldom need to make phonecalls to the customers. I only called them when they forgot to fill in important particulars like IC number, address and so on. Well, IC number is important because it is needed for the very first step of Key Applications.

Oh, of course, people might forgot to put in their postal code sometime. For that case, I do not have to call the customer for the postal code, but dial the postal code hotline to request the postal code (remembered what I said previously). In fact, this had happened quite a number of times, so most of the time, when I'm making phonecalls in the office, I'm actually taking to a machine... How odd... :P

Anyway, the statistics for yesterday's and today's new applications are as follows:
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
04 May192440148
05 May232560054


Lunch at PS
Anyway, today we decided to have lunch at PS. Yes, PS, you heard it right, and yes, we still manage to go back on time...

Ok, what I mean by PS is the Police Station at Ang Mo Kio, which is very near to my workplace (haha...). Well, they call it PS, or the police station, but the actual name is Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC). They have a small air-conditioned canteen there. Only have about 4 stalls, but the place is quite neat and clean actually.

Well, I decided to have Fish and Chips for lunch. The food taste quite nice actually. There was also difference in what I usually eat in Tech Point canteen. The food was reasonably price as well. Too bad there are only a few stalls there. Maybe because they cater the canteen mainly for police officers and staffs.

Of course, we cannot just go in to the NPC like that. We need to exchange our identity for a visitor pass, so that we can enter the place. Bear that in mind if you want to visit the NPC for anything.

Friday Finally
Whoa!!! It's actually a short week with 4 working days. Finally got a short break before taking on another week. Well, since tomorrow is polling day, I'll have no flute lesson (haha...). Too bad I've already book my driving revision, and the revision still goes on... Never mind, it's only morning anyway. Well, I also need to submit The NewPaper Big Walk for Victor and Daniel tomorrow as well, at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. They have another roadshow going on there, so I see if I could help them to win lucky draw prizes... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home