The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Late Mails

The Mailman is Late!!!
The mails came in so late today. Well, I only manage to collect most of the applications on 5.15pm from the mailroom. Hmm... don't know what happened during the process of delivering the mails... It was so late, I did not even have that time to open up all the mails. Haiz... I still left 1 more application that I need to key in... Never mind, I can to that tomorrow.

This morning, I found out that there were more applications (that were already keyed in) inside the "urgent" boxes. I supposed Veronica must had put them inside after she keyed those applications herself. Anyway, there were some changes in the statistics for yesterday, so I'm putting up the statistics for yesterday and today.

New Applications Statistics (for 3 May and 4 May)
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
03 May463740188
04 May192440148


It seems that there weren't that many applications today... Think they must be exhausted with people signing up for credit cards, after having so many roadshows.

Today we had lunch at tech point again, too bad the new temp staff at SCM need to deliver posters to other Maybank branches, so he was not able to join us for lunch. Anyway, I got to talk to him in the morning inside the shuttle bus, and now I remembered his name. He is Ranneth Tan. Haha... this name isn't that common, so it is kind of hard to remember when he just say his name for the first few times. Anyway, we also exchange our handphone numbers in the bus as well, haha...

Your Colleagues (Permanent Staff), Good or Bad?
Seeing how nice Wei Qiang colleagues are now, so I decided to discuss about this. Well, so far my permanent staff colleagues are quite nice, just that they like to give us a lot of work to do... Hmm... don't know if we were being taken advantage... but never mind, I just need to bear for another 47 more working days. Haha... I'm actually counting down to CED (Contract Expiry Date). Well, since we have ORD (Operationally Ready Date) for NSF, why not we have CED for contract temporary staff?

Anyway, I heard from one of my temp staff colleagues that she had two friends working in another bank, and all the temp staff over that bank were being very biased against them. Even the supervisor would always pick on them. Not only that, the perm staff would also talk something very bad behind their back, and gossip bad things about them. There was one time her friend wore an anklet (with bells) on her ankle, in which would make a ringing sound when she walk around. Well, the perm staff started sending e-mails to other perm staff, talking about "a mad dog on the loose walking around", and also something bad about her. Well, another friend happened to spot this e-mail, and almost cried on the spot... Eventually, her two friends quitted the job (even though they were paid like $7 an hour) because of the office politics...

Whoa... luckily this isn't really happening in Maybank card centre, or we will start to take action. Hmm... maybe they do gossip about us, and we don't know about it, but think that isn't as serious, so it's ok, i supposed...

Terminating Contract?
Well, wish I could, but if I terminate the contract, then I need to return all my salary to them, in other words, I need to PAY. Haiz... don't have so much money to pay for that... Anyway, there's already one person who had terminated his contract, so he need to pay back all his salary. Well, it's ok for him, since his family is rich. Even if I could afford the money, I'm sure my head of management will not let me do so, because she really needs people to do the job...

Anyway, I heard from my colleagues that if I got fired instead, I do not need to pay, since it is the company that terminate me. Hmm... think I must start thinking ways to get fired. Well, heard from my colleagues that there were people being fired because they gossip something bad about the head of management inside the toilet, and the head of management happened to go inside. Hmm... if that's the way to end my job, think I will start to gossip about her right in front of everybody. Anyway, my cubicle is very near to the head of management office, so think I must let her hear my gossip... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home