The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Movie Monday

Work
Well, today when I summit the timesheet for Jeannie to sign, I asked if I could take 1/2 day leave on Monday, and full day leave on Tuesday. Well, she asked me whether if there would be anyone to cover my work, and yup, there was this new temp staff, who is my understudy, to cover the paper applications for me. Well, she said ok.

Haha... I took half day on Monday, so that I could catch the movie "Slither" with Chun Hoo and Wei Qiang at 6.40pm at GV Plaza. If I were to work the whole day, I could only finish my work on 6.15pm, reach Yio Chu Kang station at about 6.25pm. By the time I reached Plaza Singapura, it would be almost 7pm already. Think all the long advertisement would have ended and the show started for several minutes by the time we got in at 7pm.

Movie
Ok, anyway, after my half day of work, I went back home to rest, before going at at about 4+. When I reached there, Chun Hoo haven't reached yet, so I decided to go to Music Essentials to look at the scores for Grade 5 flute. Haha... I was actually preparing for Grade 5 flute already, when I haven't even take my Grade 3 flute this year.

Went back to Plaza Singapura and met Chun Hoo at comics connections. Well, he said that after buying tickets, he went to Yamaha to look for the music scores that he wanted to buy, but it was already sold out. The last time he seen those music scores was 2 weeks ago. Haha... If that's me, I would have bought the scores once I saw what I wanted to buy straight away. Sorry, when comes to this, I do not have the patience to wait and think. Haha...

Met Wei Qiang later at an electronic stores, and we had our dinner at Burger King. Well, they have the Garfield meal there, so I decided to try out. It's something like the fish burger in Burger King, just that they used some sweet sauce on the Fish Burger, forgot what is it called.

After that, we went to the movie theatre. Well, as I had late lunch and early dinner, I did not buy any popcorn to eat, which was kind of unusual of me. Ok, anyway, I have to say that the movie is a gory movie with humour... Well, this movie was just... well, just don't know how I should describe it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home