The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday: The Happiest Day!!!

Feeling Extremely Happy
Haha... Just don't know why, I'm feeling sooooooooo happy today. Hmm... my mood was feeling extremely high the whole day. Haha... I was sooooooooo happy that I almost went bonkers... Haha... Hmm... Mayber because I applied leave today? Well, At least I could stay away from work today Haha...

Anyway, even though I felt happy, and I took leave from work, I didn't went out shopping. Haha... Just feeling lazy... Anyway, it was raining in the morning, so it is really a nice weather to stay at home at relax. Yup, I actually like to relax myself on the bed during rainy weathers. It just feel so comfortable...

Well, I was feeling kind of tired and sleepy in the afternoon, so I decided to take an afternoon nap. Thought of going out to get some music scores, but as I was feeling very lazy, I decided not to do so. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home