The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Mass of Work

Wednesday: Overtime
Sadly, there's no overtime for me, just normal pay, since I did not hit the 44 working hours for the week, as I took 1/2 day leave on Monday and full day leave on Tuesday. Well, the 3 of us, Serene, Chae Yun and me, were being asked whether we could stay behind to do the work, and well, we agreed to that. Anyway, Chae Yun and me never done any OT before, so we decided to try.

Anyway, for the whole day on Wednesday, I was just using that black screen program (AS400) for the whole day, including the OT, printing out all the customer informations. Think I must have used up almost about one box of paper, each box containing 5 rims of 500 sheets of paper. Haha... Anyway, I almost fell asleep while working, just didn't have that energy to do work during OT.

We end our work at about 8.15pm. I was feeling so tired that I could just dropped on the streets and sleep straight away... Haha... at least I was still able to kept myself awake until I got back home.

When I reached back home, I had my dinner and went to sleep striaght away... Just so tired...

Thursday: Doing the Same Thing
Yup, I continue printing the customer informations with the AS400 the whole. Think I used up more than 4 rims of paper, which is going to be another box of papers. Haiz... I must be getting so environmental unfriendly while working, don't know how many trees I had killed to print all these things... Just hoped that they are recycled papers.

Anyway, I was hogging the printer most of the time, since I print all the customers informations all at one shot. Haha... Think some people must be mad at me for hogging the printer... Anyway, in the morning, I had to print more than 800 pages of customers informations at one shot, and in the afternoon, another 900 pages. Think each of them took more than half an hour to be completed... Yup, I would usually print 600 to more than 1000 pages each time when there was a lot to print. Serene was getting a bit impatient about that... Haha... Well, they should not have come up with the Visa Platinum promotions to the customers, just make us used up so much energy and time to do all these things...

Well, at least the new temp staff helped me to key in the paper applications, and open and sort the mails out. I don't have to worry too much about that, so that I can concentrate on printing...

After I finish my work day, I was feeling so tired... My eyes just feel tired with all the computer work, my fingers feels so numb and tired after all the tapping I did on the keyboard... Yup, that's just how bad it is to work in Maybank...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home