The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, July 24, 2006

My Piano Skills: Dipped in Standard...

Attempting the Piano
Hmm... After I got enlisted into the army, I had not been playing much then. Realised that my skills had dropped... Well, it was expecting though, since there wasn't any piano in the camp to practise on...

Well, I just made some video clips on my playing. Made, quite a lot of slips and mistakes, especially Fur Elise.


The second one is the Allegro con Spirito by Hook, which is my Grade 5 exam piece. Made a few slips also...


The third one is the Prelude in D by J.S. Bach. Think this one is still fine...


There wasn't much contrasting dynamics in my playing as well. Not really sure if it is because of my playing, the camera or the piano...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home